DC TIG, AC/DC TIG & MMA Welding Machines
The range comprises models for both professional and DIY/hobby use and includes 110v machines for use where higher voltage machines are not permitted. We have now also introduced a range of electrolytic stainless steel weld cleaning machines.
Our Fusion machines are available through a network of distributors situated throughout the UK – click here for details of your nearest stockist.
All Fusion welding machines:
- Have very high duty cycles – 100% for some models – to reduce ‘downtime’
- Are enclosed in a robust, durable toughened nylon case, with a protection class of IP23, to stand up to harsh, dirty environments
- Have 35-50mm dix output sockets for fast fitting of standard welding cables
- Work at temperatures from -10 <> +40° Centigrade to handle most climatic conditions
- Are very compact with dimensions of only 365mm x 360mm x 220mm
- Include a comprehensive 2 or 3 year parts and labour warranty, depending on the model, with all repairs being carried out by our expert engineers at our factory in Devon
- Are supplied with a detailed user manual but should you have any questions regarding the use or maintenance of your machine our experienced engineers are available to answer them on our UK hotline – 01404 549791 – or you can visit our Ask The TIG page.
- Are generator friendly for use anywhere – best results are achieved using a generator fitted with an AVR
- Can be supplied with an accessory pack to enable you to start welding immediately
- Are tested by our experienced engineers before they leave our factory
The professional welders in the range are also:
- Powered by planar technology transformers which are much smaller and lighter than other transformers and give superior performance and unequalled reliability compared to traditional wound technology
- Fitted with a forced fan wind tunnel cooling system to prevent contamination from dust and dirt leading to high reliability and longevity
- Equipped with a digitally controlled automatic arc force which makes welding with all types of electrodes exceptional
- Controlled by a digital processor to ensure a future proof design with software updates easily installed
Inverter Fusion’s machine customisation service, FusionDIP, is available on all Fusion machines. This service allows welders to choose dynamic designs for the casing of their welding machines. Designs vary from steampunk cogs to oil slick swirls to £50 notes.