Inverter Fusion Ltd Website Policies
1) This website and its contents are copyright © 2012 Inverter Fusion Ltd, All Rights Reserved. No intellectual property or other rights in and to the website or any of the material on this website are transferred to users.
2) By accessing this website, you agree to abide by the terms of the following limited licence to use this website. If you do not agree, you have no right to access or use this website and may not do so.
3) Except as otherwise indicated in specific documents on this website and subject to provisos 1 and 2 below, you are:
a) authorised to view documents within this website.
b) authorised to make temporary cache and memory copies and print documents within this website for your personal use and limited internal company use only.
Proviso 1: You shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy in whatever form that you make.
Proviso 2: This website, all material on this website and the whole or any part of any document contained on or downloaded from this website may not be modified, distributed, republished, or uploaded for commercial use or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent Inverter Fusion Ltd.
1) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Inverter Fusion Ltd or its officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, and contractors be liable for any loss or damage of any kind or character including (without limitation) any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or (without limitation) consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of goodwill, loss of or corruption of data or contracts, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, or any indirect or (without limitation) consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, whether in tort (including by negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its contents (or part thereof) or any website with which this website is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
2) Inverter Fusion Ltd makes no representations with respect to this website or its contents or that of any linked websites.
3) The information contained on this website is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
4) Any condition, warranty or other term which but for this clause 3) would be implied into any contract between Inverter Fusion Ltd and any user of this website, whether by statute, common law or otherwise (including without limitation the implied conditions of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose), with respect to this website and the whole or any part of its contents or any website with which it is linked, is hereby excluded.
5) Inverter Fusion Ltd also makes no representations as to whether the information accessible via this website or any website with which this website is linked, is accurate, complete, or current. By using this website you acknowledge that by doing so you have not relied upon any representation, warranty or other assurance given or made by or on behalf of Inverter Fusion Ltd (all of which are excluded).
Product names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases within this publication may be trademarks, service marks, or trade names of Inverter Fusion Ltd, its suppliers or other entities and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
Your use of this website will be governed by English law and by using it you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Registered Office: Salterton Industrial Estate, Salterton Road, Exmouth, Devon EX8 4RZ.
Registered in England & Wales No: 2633362.