Our IFL Fusion professional range is manufactured at our factory in Honiton, East Devon. All machines are powered by planar technology for superior performance and reliability, and are covered by a comprehensive 3 year parts and labour warranty. Each machine is available in a 110v or 240v variant, ideal for site or workshop use.
- Full pulse TIG welding capability.
- Complete high/low level welding current adjustment.
- Complete high/low level pulse time adjustment.
- Adjustable arc start, current level, up slope time, final current and crater current time.
- SPOT mode for repeat tack welding applications.
- 100% duty cycle for both TIG and MMA welding.
- Powered by planar technology.
- Digitally controlled with LCD and LED display.
- MMA welding for electrodes up to 4mm.
- Automatic sensor safety shutdown feature where TIG arc fails.
- Encoders excluding end stops for all control functions.
- Robust toughened nylon case for harsh industrial environments: protection class IP23.
- Industry standard sockets: 35-50mm.
- Working temperature range of -10°C to +40°C for most climates.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty.
- Detailed user manual.
- Telephone technical support service by engineers.
- Generator friendly - generators fitted with an AVR provide best results.
- Forced-fan wind tunnel prevents internal dirt contamination.
- Digitally controlled automatic arc force for exceptional welding.
- Future-proofing - Controlled by a digital processor to update software.
Click to download
Award Winning Design
Our Fusion welding machines feature a robust shell constructed from toughened nylon, providing outstanding protection and durability. All machines are extremely lightweight with optimum weight distribution for stability, and ergonomic shape with carry handle making them easy to manoeuvre. Furthermore, the control panel features simple controls for easy operation while working or wearing gloves.
Available To Hire
Because we manufacture our machines, we always have stock. We use our own products and have many machines available for hire. If you only require a machine for a limited period or project, why not speak with our team about hiring a machine? This can be far more cost-effective than buying one. For all hire enquiries, please call our sales team on
01404 549 791.
If you're considering purchasing a Fusion welding machine, why not try before you buy? Our engineers are always happy to give a free demonstration, which will give you the opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have, and you will see the machine in action. To book an appointment, please call our sales team on
01404 549 791.