Lincoln Electric Welder Generator Machine - Outback 200
Single Phase AC or DC Welder Generator
Portable and Versatile, Dependable. Safety Enhanced.
It's great for service trucks, fence contractors, maintenance
crews, farmers, ranchers and anyone who needs portable
DC stick welding and AC generator power!
PORTABLE AND VERSATILE
- Available welding current up to 200A
- Up to 8,2kW of continuous single phase power to operate industrial tools or an additional inverter welder
- A petrol engine powered DC stick welding power source and 230 / 110 volt AC power generator. The engine drives a generator that supplies single phase power for the DC welding circuit, single phase power for the AC auxiliary outlets
- DC Welding with up to 5.0 mm Electrode âˆ’ Up to 170A of DC output for many applications
- Lab tested, field proven ruggedness and durability
- Engineered for outdoor use and harsh environments (IP23 Rated)
- Equipped with a smooth-running, industry-proven 11,1 hp Honda Petrol
- Meets the latest compliance standards for RoHS, CE, and Stage V emissions
- Low noise operations at 97 dB
Click to download
What's In The Box?
This machine is includes a protective frame. You will need your own torch/cables, and there are other accessories available.
About Lincoln Electric
The Lincoln Outback range offer rugged portability, with the 200 model available for the UK market. The models shown in the video may not be the identical version.
We are the approved Southwest distributor for Lincoln Electric products, and hold a range of helmets in stock. If you would like to try one on, come and visit our showroom.
- Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle: 170A/26,8V/60% / 200A/20V/60%
- Rated Output: IEC Rating â€“ 170A@60% / 150A@100%
- Output Range: CC-Stick: 20 â€“ 170 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 70 Max OCV @ 3000 RPM
- AC Generator Auxiliary Power: Single Phase: 3,5 kW Continuous, 110V/230V @ 50Hz
- Auxiliary Receptacles: IEC 60309 Yellow 2P+Ground 2,1KVA/110V/19A-50HZ max 1,8KVA/110V/16,4A- 50HZ continuos IEC 60309 Blue 2P+Ground 3,3KVA/230V/13,3A- 50HZ max 3KVA/230V/13A-50HZ continuos
- Dimensions (H x W x D): Machine Only: 630x490x540mm
- Net Weight: 70kg
- Engine: Honda GX390 Stage V Compliant
- Variant: Gasoline 4-stroke 11,1 hp- 8,2KW OHV/Air
- Operating Speed: Idle 3000 RPM
- Displacement: 1/389cm3
- Capacities: Gasoline 6,1 litres / Oil 1,1 litres
It's great for service trucks, fence contractors, maintenance crews, farmers, ranchers and anyone who needs portable DC stick welding and AC generator power!
Service And Repair
Here at Inverter Fusion Ltd, we manufacture our own welding machines, and we service, repair and calibrate machines from any manufacturer. If you need spares or need a machine repaired, our fully trained engineers can help you.